Fraud and Scams
Coffee Break CertiPay HR Ninjas
Start Time: September 10, 2020 11:20 AM
This week we tackle how to protect your business from Covid-19 scams.
Some helpful reminders:
- Pay attention to your confidential info and do not share it.
- Keep your guard up.
- Don't be afraid to double check.
- Train your employees.
Some of the scams to look out for include:
- An official appearing letter from the CDC, WHO or Public Health Officials.
- "Click here" to download or "Call this number".
- Remember they are after your information and you need to guard it.
- The "Government Check Scam" be aware of requests to wire back "over-payments".