- Every business has unique HR needs based on its industry and size.
- When outsourcing HR tasks, it’s important to choose HR services that adapt to your specific business sector.
- CertiPay offers custom HR solutions across different sectors, to help you manage your workforce throughout the entire employment cycle, from pre-hire to post-retire. Learn how we can help!
Every business is unique — and so are your HR processes, structure, and needs. So why would you hire fixed, one-size-fits-all HR services?
When it comes to outsourcing some of your HR functions, flexibility and customization are crucial to ensure the solution truly fits your needs and scales as your business grows.
This article sheds light on our approach to HR services, the HR activities we can handle for you, and some of our tailored solutions for different business sectors.
Let’s dive in!
CertiPay’s HR Services and Benefits
HR professionals at small and mid-sized businesses often have a lot on their plate. Taking care of administrative tasks like payroll processing and keeping up with ever-changing compliance requirements leaves little time available for the strategic side of HR: attracting and retaining talent.
By delegating some of your HR tasks to a specialized partner, your team can have more time to develop needle-moving strategies.
However, we are not your typical HR outsourcing company. Rather than offering fixed packages, we focus on understanding your unique business needs. Based on that, we then come up with a customized bundle of services for you.
Our services address every stage of the employment life cycle, from pre-hire to post-retire.
Let’s take a closer look at our services and how they can benefit your business!
Save Time & Stay Compliant with our Payroll Solutions
Managing payroll can be complex and overwhelming, taking up valuable time from your internal HR team. From keeping up with tax obligations and ensuring you are up-to-date with ACA compliance, there are many things to handle and little room for errors.
But we can help! Our payroll solutions allow you to spend more time growing your business, knowing that every payroll-related task is being taken care of by a team of specialists.
Get Access to a Strong Team of HR Experts
When you are running a small business, maintaining an entire HR department in-house can be too expensive. Yet you can’t afford not having one at all.
From keeping your business safe and compliant to ensuring your employees feel motivated, there’s a lot of HR work to do. So why not partner with HR experts to share some of the workload?
Our HR solutions can help you implement HR best practices, keep your workforce motivated, and stay on top of labor laws and regulations. By bringing cutting-edge technology, we can also increase efficiency in some of your daily HR processes.
Delegate Employee Benefits Administration
Employee benefits are key to attracting talent to your company and keeping employees happy. However, dealing with the administrative side of benefits — which often involves a lot of paperwork and reporting ― can be very time-consuming for your internal staff.
With our benefits administration services, you can make sure every aspect of your employee benefits strategy is handled fast and smoothly. Say goodbye to paper forms and replace them with a system that simplifies enrolling new hires, tracking changes, and approving them.
Simplify Time & Attendance Tracking
Tracking employees’ work hours is key to avoiding potential errors, keeping a consolidated database, and measuring productivity.
But still today, many businesses deal with unreliable systems and paper timesheets.
At CertiPay, we offer many options to manage time and attendance for your business, from mobile solutions to biometric clocks. Choose the one that best adapts to your needs and make sure you’re accurately keeping track of employees’ work hours!
Keep your Business ACA Compliant
The Affordable Care Act (ACA) requires you to provide healthcare benefits to eligible employees, based on your business size. This adds many reporting and record-keeping tasks to your team’s already tight schedule.
Our ACA compliance services help you manage these requirements effectively, providing support to determine eligibility, assess affordability, and address potential problems.
Implement a Smooth Onboarding Process
An employee’s first day usually involves a lot of paperwork, which can be quite frustrating.
Our onboarding services help you create a paperless, automated onboarding program that simplifies the process both for you and your new hires. By saving time spent on filling out forms you can spend more time introducing new employees to your work culture and policies.
Let Us Handle Multiple HR Tasks with our PEO Services
Dealing with too many admin tasks? CertiPay’s PEO services can be just what you need. PEO stands for Professional Employer Organization and means that we can be your strategic partners in areas like payroll processing, compliance, and tax reporting.
We can also make sure your employees get high-quality benefits — such as medical insurance and retirement plans — at a more affordable price than you could negotiate as a small business.
“Businesses in a PEO arrangement grow 7-9 percent faster, have 10-14 percent lower turnover, and are 50 percent less likely to go out of business.”— NAPEO
A PEO doesn’t compete with your internal HR team: We both complement each other, assuming differentiated responsibilities.
Industries We Work With
At CertiPay, we work with companies across many sectors, from non-profits to healthcare. Each of these industries faces unique challenges when it comes to managing their workforce. Learning about these challenges allows CertiPay to develop tailored solutions to address their most crucial HR tasks.
These are the main industries we work with:
- Non-profits. Small non-profit organizations with limited resources often can’t afford an HR team. However, they have very specific payroll and compliance needs. If this is your case, we can bridge the gap and get you covered, so you can focus on your mission!
- Hospitality. Businesses in the hospitality sector —like restaurants, hotels, and spas— need fast and efficient tools to manage payroll and HR. We have extensive experience working with these clients, supporting them with customized solutions to track time and attendance, process payroll, and more.
- Healthcare. Organizations in the healthcare industry have specific needs regarding staffing, time-tracking, and compliance. There are so many regulations and laws, as well as confidentiality clauses and certifications to keep in mind, that it might be overwhelming. But we can handle it for you!
- Banking. Financial businesses can benefit from our HR management tool to keep track of benefits, paid time off, and work hours. Self-service solutions and reporting capabilities are two other features that you might appreciate.
- Restaurants. No matter the size of your restaurant, you probably need quick, efficient tools that allow you to manage employees at multiple locations. With our customized payroll solution, you can ensure all your employees are paid on time and stay fully compliant with employee wages and tips.
- Law firms. Companies in the legal industry often have associates across multiple locations, which have different billable hours and rates. This requires a specific timekeeping system — and we have developed it! We can also support your recruiting efforts with applicant tracking software.
- Franchise. Whether you need a partner to support payroll, compliance, or HR, we have your back! We have a proven track record working with national franchise companies and have developed customized solutions to fit your specific needs.
Why You Should Choose CertiPay’s HR Services?
Now that you know more about our services and all the business sectors we support, you might be wondering: why choose CertiPay?
Here are a few reasons:
- We can be your strategic business partner. We go beyond cutting checks and filing taxes. We care about your business, your goals, and understanding your process to find how to make them more efficient.
- We offer flexible solutions, not a one-size-fits-all. We understand that no two businesses are the same, so we create a custom plan and allow you to personalize it with the services you need.
- HR solutions that span the entire employment life cycle, from pre-hire to post-retire. Our services cover all the HR functions that a business needs to address.
- We develop our software. Our technology is top-notch and generated in-house, to address specific business needs across different sectors.
- Superb customer service. Our customer support reps are available for you any time you need them.
Contact us – We are Committed to Your Business
Your business has a mission. And we do, as well. Our mission is to help companies focus on the things they can do best, without needing to invest so much time in administrative tasks.
At CertiPay, we value entrepreneurship and want to help you achieve your goals, supporting you in key HR areas like payroll, compliance, benefits administration, and more.
Contact us and let’s find the right HR solutions for your business!