There are many benefits of using a PEO (Professional Employer Organization). Along with saving you money and headaches that can come with running an HR department, they’re also available as a resource to keep you compliant and keep your operations running smoothly.
WHAT IS A PEO?
A PEO is essentially an organization that partners with your company and assumes many of your employer-related HR responsibilities in order to free up time to devote to your business. They typically focus on payroll and benefits.
WHAT ARE THE BENEFITS OF USING PEOS?
- Small businesses that use PEOs have an employment rate that’s nearly 10% higher than those that do not.
- When it comes to employee turnover, the rate for businesses that use PEOs is 10-14% lower per year than that of comparable companies.
- Businesses that use PEOs are approximately 50% less likely to go out of business from one year to the next.
How a PEO can benefit you:
- Save money. PEOs not only save you time; they can also save you money by giving you sound HR advice and helping you avoid costly HR or compliance-related mistakes.
- Understand HR better. Your PEO can help you and your employees better understand things like benefits and helpful HR tools.
- Get better benefits with less burden. Your PEO can provide your employees with access to quality benefits without the costly burdens typically associated with them. Because they have established relationships with insurance companies, they can negotiate better rates. Your PEO will also handle administrative tasks associated with benefits so you don’t have to worry about them.
- Receive cost-effective, simple payroll solutions. A PEO solution can decrease your payroll costs and automate the payroll process for you.
- Remain compliant. There’s a lot to keep up with when it comes to HR compliance. Trusting this to a PEO takes the burden off of you and your company. They’ll guide you through proper regulations and laws that you likely don’t have the time to keep up with.
- Improve your employee onboarding. PEOs can assist in the recruitment process from interviewing candidates to filing and routing paperwork.
For many business owners, there just aren’t enough hours in the day to get everything done. We get that. At CertiPay, if you choose a PEO solution, you’ll get:
- HR support and technology
- Payroll administration
- Government compliance
- Worker’s compensation
- Employee benefits
Let’s talk about what a PEO can do for your business. Contact us here.